To deliver quality, sustainable physical medicine and rehabilitation education, training and care for the people of Haiti.
We are committed to these values:
- Healing Hands for Haiti supports and encourages the Haitian people in providing quality physical rehabilitation services for themselves in a spirit of self-determination, independence and human dignity with a focus on empowering Haitians with disabilities.
- Healing Hands for Haiti is a not-for-profit, non-governmental institution with no religious or political affiliation which fosters and respects diversity within our organization.
- We will work in cooperation with governments and local organizations when our mutual goals are aligned for the benefit of the Haitian people.
- We will create opportunities for rehabilitation professionals and other volunteers who are willing to freely donate time and resources to our activities in North America and Haiti.
- Healing Hands For Haiti is committed to conducting all of its affairs, both domestically and internationally, according to the highest moral and ethical standards.
Our commitment focuses on:
- Rehabilitation education and training
- Clinical treatment
- Disability prevention
- Increasing public awareness of disabilities and rehabilitation